Sunday, February 20, 2011

Weekly Inspiration - Andrew Stetson

Canadian model, Andrew Stetson is this week's inspiration.  So many models have worked hard to pursue modeling, but for him, modeling pursued him.  From what I read, he was discovered in a bar, just hanging out with friends, and a modeling scout happened to spot him.  The scout approached him, and Andrew soon became one of the most sought after models, working for top designers like Armani and Chanel.  Despite his success, he left modeling to pursue his true passion, carpentry.  After a few years off, he returned and landed an exclusive three-year deal with Calvin Klein for their Euphoria fragrance. 

I believe that deal expired in 2009/2010-ish, and actually, it was tricky finding any recent info on him.  Could be he's taking another break, maybe he's retired from modeling once and for all, or I might not have been looking in the right places, which is probably most likely.  I also couldn't track down anything that seemed like an official website, Facebook, or Twitter for him.  Sorry, I tried!  But I hope you guys still find these shots of him inspiring :-)












5 comments:

  1. how could you say no to that face, I mean come on, the eyes alone wow. very nice inspiration. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Those eyes are inspiration worthy just on their own. Glad you liked him :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummilicious is a very good descriptor! And one of my favorite words ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you want recent pics: https://www.facebook.com/AndrewStetsonFans

    ReplyDelete