Saturday, April 9, 2016

Reviews, Please

Hi, everyone! As many of you know, Kissing Cody Starr has been re-released by MLR Press. Yay! I'm still thrilled and relieved to have the book in their hands. I'm also happy to say that the book is now at Amazon and other vendors, too. There's just one little thing about its return to Amazon...even though the book is now back up there, unfortunately all of the previous reviews for it are gone.

When Vampire Prince was re-released and returned for sale, the old reviews for the previous edition returned with it on Amazon, but it seems because Kissing Cody Starr was down for sale longer, the old reviews are gone. Reviews are certainly very helpful to authors, but they're also extremely helpful to other readers. So I wanted to humbly ask, my dear readers, if you have a spare moment and you've read Kissing Cody Starr (or any of my other titles, if you'd like :-), could you please post a review on Amazon? It doesn't have to be anything big, just a sentence or two of your thoughts on the book. I would be very grateful and appreciative if you could, and I know other readers would be, too <3




2 comments:

  1. I went through my order history and copied my old review ( wow it was July 14, time flies ), and posted it. This actually happened to another author I read when she was releasing her titles with new covers. She contacted Amazon customer service and they were able to get the old reviews to the new book. I wasn't sure if you had tried that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much for re-posting your review! That's good to know it hasn't happened to only me and that the other author was able to get the reviews back. I was told they weren't archived, but I'll try again. I know I've gotten different answers to the same question before depending on the customer service rep who happens to get the email ;-) Thank you again for taking the time to post your review!

      Delete