Monday, January 9, 2017

Update: Demon Prince, Paranormal Nobles Book 3

Hello and happy New Year! For my first post of 2017, I wanted to give a quick update on how things are going with what will be my first release of the year, Demon Prince, Paranormal Nobles, Book 3. And the update is...it's finished!

Yep, the manuscript is completely finished at 64,000 words, the blurb is finished, the cover art request is finished, the synopsis is finished, and all of it has been sent off to my awesome editor at MLR Press and she'll work it into her editing schedule. No release date news yet, but I wanted to let everyone know, the Nobles gang are on their way to coming back very soon :-)

My gratitude for all the support, and best wishes to all in this shiny new year!

2 comments:

  1. <3 I. CAN'T. WAIT!!!! kyaahhh!! So freaking excited!! asdjfal;skj \(=^o^=)/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much! I'm happy you're excited for it :D

      Delete